The ILSNA Annual Conference & Expo offers an exclusive opportunity to engage with industry professionals and individuals representing school districts from across the state. We will have great learning and networking opportunities available to you this year, including:
- Keynote speaker - Wendy Sellers
- Educational breakout sessions including:
- Managing Personalities and Conflicts
- Holistic Health
- Everything Equipment
- Spice It Up
- ISBE Updates
- And much more!
- A cocktail reception and elegant dinner
- Entertainment from Randy Andrews
- Our annual food expo with vendors showcasing new and unique ideas to take your program to new levels
Wednesday, June 22
8:30am - 4:00pm: Registration Open
9:30am - 11:30am: Opening General Session & Keynote
11:30am - 12:30pm: Lunch
12:45pm - 5:30pm: Educational Sessions
6:30pm - 7:00pm: Cocktail Reception
7:00pm - 8:30pm: Dinner & Awards
8:30pm - 9:30pm: Evening Entertainment
Thursday, June 23
7:00am - 11:00am: Registration Open
7:30am - 8:15am: Breakfast
8:30am - 10:45am: Educational Sessions
10:45am - 12:45pm: Food Expo
1:00pm - 3:00pm: Educational Sessions and Closing Remarks
ILSNA has reserved a room block at the President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton. Please note that the rooms in this hotel block are on a first come, first served basis. Reservations must be made by June 7, 2022 to receive the room rate.
- President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton
- Room rate: $142.00 per night, plus tax
- Reservations can be made HERE.
Annual Conference Cancellations/Refunds
Please note that if the event is canceled or rescheduled, ILSNA will provide you with a full refund.
For group registrations or if you have any questions, please contact Lynn Threewitt at (815) 901-4118 or email@example.com.